Thursday, December 23, 2010

No Sex with the Ex

I'm a firm believer in no sex with the ex. Ironically enough its something that Mr. Right #1 told me when I pathetically begged for breakup sex.  Its the kind of stupid advice that I dole out to people. But who ever actually follows their own advice?

Well ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Right #1 was in town two nights ago for a game and because he's the one that got away. The one that I will always hold a flicker of light for in my ice cold heart... I responded to his text message and met him at the hotel. In the words of Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman "Mistake, big big mistake". Granted, I wasn't shopping on Rodeo- the words still apply to me.

I don't know how many of you can relate to losing that one person you thought you were meant to be with. The one where although your entire relationship was out of the ordinary you would have done anything in your power to make it work. Mr. Right #1 was that person for me and trust me I did everything that was asked of me.  So, when the phone buzz buzz buzzed and X (as a caller name) popped up on my screen. Nothing in my power could have stopped me from responding.

I went, I saw, I conquered:
I went- no explanation necessary I think I've done a pretty good job in the aforementioned part of this posting.
I saw- I saw him and he looked good, not great, but good. I kind of wondered what I had ever seen in him, I've grown so much as a person and for the better this leading into...
I conquered- while I don't condone it, sometimes revenge (just a little bit is good) and this leaves me to the posting title. Well, I had sex with the ex. Why did I do it? Because I've learned a lot more about sex since we broke up, I've learned to use my tongue and my dick sucking lips. My body is way more banging then when we dated and I needed to know if I could finally put all my feelings in pandoras box and call it the end of an era. I conquered, I fucking rocked that shit. You're probably wondering how this equates to conquering but let me explain. I used to be weak and Mr. Right #1 used to be able to mold me into his perfect little house wife. But you grow up and you learn and when he asked me if we could talk about the past and tell me that he has always had some feelings for me etc... I just didn't care.

Turns out the flame has finally burned out... so while no sex with the ex is a pretty good concept. Sometimes you just need to fuck and be sure.

1 comment:

  1. this was an awesome post, girl you are hilarious! I really can't wait to read more of your stuff!

    ReplyDelete