Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year... Same Old Me

Sorry that I've been MIA for about a week; had some stuff come up and posting just wasn't possible. I've been travelling a lot for work/ personal fucking time. When I last left you, I had sex with my ex. Well I've had sex with the ex a few times since that posting.

I'm an idiot. Really there is no way around that, plain and simple. I'm an idiot. I admit it, I accept it and I'm a fucking happy little idiot so whatever.

The white flag has been waved and after 2.5 years of dating Mr. Right #1 and then breaking up with Mr. Right #1, falling in love with Mr. Right #2 and then breaking up with Mr. Right #2. Fucking an entire spectrum of pro athletes and a few rock stars because I was in the position and able too.

Now here I am day 2 of the New Year, in a state that isn't the one I live in. Possibly starting the year off with a mistake or a new beginning with an old flame. Here I am with a pro hockey player that I loved all along...

Maybe Mr. Right #1 despite all our shit has been just that. Mr. Right.

I'm so fucked.

3 comments:

  1. oh, things are starting to get interesting! I can't wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting way to kick off the new year. Love your blog so far. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sex with the ex is not so ba;)
    You must think positively, it's is not a mistake, it's an experience!

    ReplyDelete