Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I hate ______ city

It's been a shock to my system, the whole re-learning how to live, date and love an NHLer. Sorry let me rephrase that; live, love and be married to an NHLer. I totally get why the divorce rate with athletes is so high. No its not because they randomly get liquored up and go to Vegas. Its because they play in shitty towns and go on the road for days at a time and leave there horny wives and girlfriends behind.

Broke the news to RS that I got married in Vegas. His response was pretty unexpected: "You married Mr. Right #1 even after he cheated on you; but you wouldn't take 1 step near the Vegas strip with me. I've never cheated on you babe"... correct RS you've never cheated on me for a multitude of reasons. The first being that we never really fully dated. We fuck a lot and it's hot. <---- was hot. Sorry, won't be happening again. Plus you didn't cheat on me because you wouldn't commit to me for fear of losing the chance to fuck everything with a pussy that looks in your direction. So yes RS you didn't cheat on me and if we had gotten married I'd be stuck in either a) a marriage full of sex, drugs and rock and roll or b) divorced and still fucking you, doing drugs and rockin' out... win win right? Well I guess I won't find out, because despite the way you play me and you play me hard, you bang the hell outta me- we won't be banging. I'll miss you.

If you guys were in shock about my marriage. You should have seen my mother's face via Skype when I flashed my rock and said that Mr. Right #1 and I got married. It was a mixture of pure disgust and euphoria. Followed by the question of: Are you pregnant? Is that why you did it? Yes, obviously I knew I was pregnant and thought "Hey why not completely fuck up the fetus by downing my body weight in Jose Cuervo". I've never been one to fear from speaking my mind... so no I'm not pregnant although if hubby has his way we will be soon. Doubling up on the birth control as we speak.

This post is a total ramble, but Im not used to the time difference. Its COLD. I'm horny, I have a RS trying to sext me and a husband playing a hockey game far away. My life is in turmoil and yeah I did it to myself but fuckkkkkkkk.... I need to get it together.

3 comments:

  1. This is insanity! I'm still trying to grasp you getting married... looking forward to more of your tales! I hope everything works out for you! Post more soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought NHL players had like no down time during the season...how did you guys go to Vegas?
    I'm just wondering. I'm not saying you didn't. Just wondering how much time NHL players get off and how long they spend at the rink/gym a day. It just seems if he is a good enough player to play in the NHL then he would be very busy.
    Anywho congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow shocked at the marriage news! Congrats & good luck. I'm curious about how many years were in between your break-up and getting married? Did you stay in touch-off and on during this time? Did he care about you and Hockey Guy (his old roomie?)

    ReplyDelete