Sunday, January 23, 2011

Failure 101

Honestly, no words can describe how sorry I am about leaving ya'll behind. My life has been in a huge tailspin since my last posting. Its been a fucking good tailspin but a tailspin nonetheless. I'm a failure in the writing category but I'll try to be better.

I can't even remember where I last left you, but after sex with the ex something clicked. In all my life I would have never foreseen being with Mr. Right #1 again. People always say that there was a reason things didn't work out the first time. That reason was about 5' 8" blond and had boobs straight out of Playboy; big and fake. My polar opposite and beyond the boobs and height she wasn't anything special. No, I don't say that because she was my arch nemesis. I'm the first to admit when another girl is pretty; I don't have issues with that. But she just wasn't that great. Yes, she ruined my cookie cutter existence so I was pre-disposed to hating her. Technicality.

Anyways, the reason I've been MIA the last few weeks is because I'm back together with the ex. I mentioned that in the last posting. Well, things went into a tailspin when we went to Vegas. People... stay away from Vegas just run in the opposite direction of it. Whoever came up with the phrase "Whatever happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" should be shot. Seriously, because I went to Vegas and I'm now officially Mrs. Right #1. Touche if you just said out loud that I'm a fucking idiot. My sentiments exactly, but I'm happy so sue me. Do I know if it will work out this go around? No. Am I right back to where I started? Yes. Did I accidentally go into a sexting frenzy with RS the same day that I said "I do" on the Vegas strip? Yes.But what's a little sexting on your wedding day when your husband actually went through with the act and ended your relationship the first go round? I'm so fucked. So, so, so, so, soooooo fucked.

Hockey players, Rock Stars, Tequila and Vegas will be the death of me. I'm sure of it. But for now my husband the NHL player is on the road and I'm staying in a bachelor pad that he shares with a team mate in a ridiculous city waiting for him to come back. Best part of being married to an NHL player is the sudden increase in my lingerie spending allowance....

1 comment:

  1. OMG can't believe you got married!?!?! Um... looking forward to more posts about this girl! I hope you can update soon!!!

    ReplyDelete