Monday, December 20, 2010

Just Another Manic Monday

I just wanted to say that I'll post tomorrow ... have you ever had one of those days where you just wish you had a re-do button. I woke up like that, was supposed to have a flight today for work and it got delayed then canceled due to snow. Honestly, I can understand if it's a fucking blizzard outside, I get it... but it's a light dusting and my schedule is now completely fucked up.

On the bright side, I saw hockey best friend after his game the other night and it always amazes me some of the shit that these guys do/get away with. Hockey friend is gorgeous, you go anywhere with him and people stare at you. I'm used to it, we hang out pretty frequently. Sometimes I just want to scream GOOGLE HIS ASS AND STARE there- not in a public forum. Last night hockey friend walked up to a group of girls on the street, took their camera and asked them to take a picture. Why did he do it? Because they were staring at him and his parting words were simply "to remember me by". Hockey players are such fuckers, it cracks me up. Anyways, hockey friend and I often have sleepovers. Sometimes it results in sex if we are both crazy horny and I'll admit that sometimes is more like a usually (par for the course) but often it results in a sleepover. You know, watch a game, eat some food, talk, go to bed in the same bed. Yeah I'm aware that I'm fucked in the head. It's like having a relationship without having to answer to anyone. Its kind of the best of both worlds, it ranks almost as high as friends with benefits. I said almost.

I owe you another entry about Mr. Right #1, I know that. I promise I'll get one maybe even two to you tomorrow. But tonight, I'm getting some sexless sleep in my own bed. Thank you Mother Nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment