Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Hello World, haha.


I’d like to take a minute and start out by saying that I was never a puck bunny by choice. I wouldn’t even count the term puck bunny as an apt description of myself, but that’s how many other people viewed me for a long time. I’m more of a right place at the right time girl. Maybe not even that, I grew into my looks and I guess there is just some sort of magnetism that I give off. To hell if I know, but I’ll take it. I’d also like to share that I’m not strictly on the path of hockey players, although somehow I always manage to get with one of them. I’ve dabbled in the other sports and had my fair share of rock stars to. By now you’re probably thinking that I’m quite promiscuous. There is a song with the lyrics: These are the sins the sins of my youth. Well, I’m still in my youth and while my actions can be seen as less than saintly, I wouldn’t really align myself with the sinners either. Two of my conquests if you can even call them that, turned into Mr. Right #1 and Mr. Right #2 they lasted… for awhile. But life isn’t a fairy tale boys and girls.

I’m starting this blog because it seems like a faster way of sharing some stories that I’ve partaken in, witnessed and find memorable than writing them down in my dirty little black book of secrets. Secrets, secrets are no fun unless they’re shared with everyone. Some girls start these kinds of blogs for attention and while yes it would be cool as hell to get a book deal for it. I’m more of a realist in knowing that .1% chance isn’t coming my way soon. I’m starting it for TBD reasons: Boredom, mental insanity, my incessant need to write or because maybe someone our there will find it interesting to read what I write and I can finally stop badgering my friends with the stories of what I did last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment