Sunday, February 6, 2011

I love the way he PLAYED me

So, I just posted about 5 minutes ago and right after I clicked the publish post my phone went a beeping. I lunged off the bed thinking it was Hubby texting me during super bowl half time. It WAS NOT him... I repeat WAS NOT him and now I'm posting on here as a distraction for my cell phone and the evil RS that is sending me really hot messages on this Sunday night.RS is in town. RS is in town 7 minutes away from my apartment at his hotel. RS is texting me. RS knows that I have no self control and he's testing my boundaries. RS just skyped me. FUCK RS. I mean honestly FUCK RS... Yes, I'm married and yes I wouldn't have done it if I didn't really love him. I love him and I love the way our life is and where it's going. But something you need to realize is that up until oh I don't know mid December I was fucking around with RS also. I'm a psycho screwed up case study- I know. Hubby (formerly Mr. Right #1) knows about RS they actually met once at an RS concert; although they didn't know that they fucked the same gal! Anyways, Hubby and rightfully so has asked that I cease conversation with RS and I'm trying. I'm really trying. But somewhere along the well I developed feelings for RS and him messaging me and some of the stuff he's currently saying isn't helping. Up until a month and a half ago I occasional entertained flitting thoughts of being Mrs. RS granted these thoughts were when I was fucking wasted and an emotional nutcase.
Ugh, fuck me. Seriously. FUCK FUCK FUCK. If the Super bowl could end now, I could call Hubby say goodnight and turn my phone off. Sometimes it's hard to do the right thing. But the more I'm thinking about it the fact is: I love the way he PLAYED me. Despite how fucking gorgeous and sexy he is, I love the way he PLAYED me we won't be playing anyone. Done. Thanks for the vent session guys!

6 comments:

  1. Firstly, thanks so much for answering my question! I'm excited to hear about possible future wedding plans!

    Secondly, I say FUCK RS too! (not in that way lol) but its like men have radars when we're not available! I really hope you didn't text him back but if you did, I won't judge!

    Can't wait for more posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course he goes after you hard now that you are not available. If it's really hard not to respond to him maybe you could block his number for awhile? I have trouble forgetting someone when it's time to move on so I try to drop them as facebook friends, etc just remove the temptation and the possibility to stalk so I can get them off my mind. Of course then I missed how this one guy got engaged a month or so later but that was probably better for me anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, where are you? I've missed your posts! Hope everything is well...

    (this is alemica by the way, I changed my username)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where are you!!!! I miss reading your post :(
    Hope everything is good look forward to hearing more about your crazy life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I read somewhere online that a hockey players wife got him in trouble with what she was writing online. I hope it wasn't you :S because I love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete